Monday, March 06, 2006

50 Days and Counting...

This is more of an update than a new post. I've just been getting a lot of e-mails from family and friends that refer to my previous post. Yes, I was in a somewhat sour mood as to the circumstance I was in, but all is better now. The water in my building has been working, sort of, for the past week and a half. I haven't gone longer than 18 hours without a shower, so please stop worrying. Also, just because I seemed to be a bit annoyed with everything in my last post, please know that it does not reflect my overall feelings of my time here. I'm happy that I came here and am happy to have gone through everything I have -both good and bad!

Oh and as of today, I've only got 50 days left of my time here in Russia. I am both happy and sad by that and don't really know how to react. At one moment, I'm really excited that soon I'll be home, but it worries me still... Then at the next moment, I don't want to leave Russia at all. I guess that's part of the whole experience. Thus the countdown, either wanted or not, has begun and I'm at the point where the finish line is visible. Let's just hope I come in at a decent time...

2 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, come on! You're just a big ol' sour-puss and you know it! =P
In fact, that's probably why I love you so much...so glad you're feeling a bit better, though. ;)

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thought you just loved the Victorians! Glad to hear that your water is back on...death to all Klingons!!! Keep your funny! [Don't let them get you down!] toemoss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home