Monday, November 28, 2005

My Russian Thanksgiving...

My ability to write is escaping me at the present moment, and everything I do write sounds horrible. This is why, I'm only going to post some pictures from my Thanksgiving and not say a whole lot about it. I had a great time, and speaking with my family was the highlight of it. I miss home a lot, but not enough to want to return. I just wish that I wasn't so far away for the holidays. I'm doing great though, and having a lot of fun. When I get rid of this writer's block that I've got going on, which hopefully will be in a few days (the fog is breaking so it won't be long), I'll write all about my recent adventure. One thing that you'll be able to look forward to is that I've meet a Russian boy, who lived in the States for about 9 years, and has a very strong American accent. For now though, enjoy these pictures:

P.S. For Sarah, and any other Vegan or vegetarian, I will warn you their is a picture of a cooked duck, so please be advised!


Photos (from top to bottom): Alina and her sister, Olya, preparing the feast. Alina and I viewing pictures from her trip to the Black Sea. Sasha, Olya's boyfriend, and Olya sharing a laugh. The yummy duck I got to eat... I told you Sarah, to look away!

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy ducky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home